Return / Warranty
SEED Design USA provides a limited one year warranty on all of our fixtures. The clock starts ticking from the date of shipment to the original purchaser of the SEED Design USA product. We warrant that the product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Variations in color and/or finish are natural in wood products and not covered under this warranty. Some of our products are intentionally “hand-made” such as the use of our sand blasting technique or mouth-blown glass. In instances where our products are uniquely hand-made, imperfections and slight variations are to be expected and not considered a legit manufacturing defect. Warranties for LED components are for a period of five years. Warranty on LED products includes for chip sets and drivers. Warranty only applies under conditions of normal use.
- SEED Design USA is not liable for natural aging or defects that result from negligence, improper care/cleaning, misuse, abuse, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions, incorrect assembly/disassembly, unauthorized repair/modification, accidental damage of any kind, damage caused by shipping/transport, loss of parts, or the subjecting fixture to any electrical service other than specified for proper use.
- The warranty shall not be applied to product defects caused by incorrect assembly, improper use, or uses for which the product is not normally intended for.
- SEED Design USA reserves the right to not refund/reimburse for any local delivery and/or installation charges incurred for defective products or parts.
- SEED Design USA will not cover for unauthorized repairs performed without SEED Design USA’s prior approval to the repair quote. SEED Design USA reserves the right to approve/deny repair quotes, or provide an alternative solution.
- Our fixtures must not be modified in any way. Modification of fixtures may be hazardous; SEED Design USA declines all responsibility for modified products.
- Bulb replacements or installations must fall within our recommended voltage and wattage specified in our instructions pamphlet as well and/or on our products.
- Warranty does not apply to light bulbs which are not products manufactured by SEED Design USA.
At SEED Design USA, we reserve the right to introduce changes and improvements to current products at any time without prior notice. Our warranty also excludes parts that are prone to normal wear and tear such as fuses, brushes, contact rings, lamp sockets and belts. This warranty does not apply to light bulbs.
During the relevant warranty period, SEED Design USA will at its sole discretion repair, replace, or provide a substitute for any piece or part proven to be defective in material or workmanship unless explicitly stated not to be covered by the warranty.
Any costs for packing and shipping/re-shipping charges are not covered under this warranty. Original purchase receipt or invoice must be presented with all claims.
This limited warranty supersedes all inconsistent provisions of any and all purchase orders, invoices, acknowledgements, or other writings or statements written or otherwise. SEED Design USA disclaims all other express or implied warranties and product liability, and representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, value, design, operation, suitability, no infringement, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of the products or any part thereof and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance. Purchaser shall not offer to its customers any warranty for the product other than the warranty above.
RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY
For new orders, modifications or cancellations will be accepted before the goods are slated to ship from WA State Warehouse Facility, which typically happens 2-3 business days from order placement. Cancellation after an order has shipped will be subject to our return policy.
Any delay is not to be considered a legitimate reason for order cancellation or for any type of compensation and/or indemnity.
Returns are acceptable within 30 days from product receipt and in order to be eligible for credit, returned items MUST meet all conditions as listed below:
- Contact Seed Design at info@SeedDesignUSA.com to request a return authorization number (RMA#). Do not send a product without first securing a RMA#. Please write the RMA# on all boxes.
- Units must be in original packaging with all original accessories. Units cannot be altered in any way and products must not show any signs of installation attempts/abuse/usage. Any damage from inadequate packing or carrier mishandling is the sole responsibility of the sender. Double-box all returns. Place the original box in a larger box and surround it with suitable packing materials, such as Styrofoam peanuts or foam.
- A copy of the invoice along with an RMA number must be included in the return package.
- Merchandise must be returned to SEED Design USA within 20 days after RMA number has been issued.
- Sender must pay for all shipping charges.
- Upon inspection and acceptance of returned merchandise, SEED Design USA will authorize a credit, minus 10% restocking fee.
All returned products must pass inspection by SEED Design USA prior to being approved for a credit. SEED Design USA has up to 30 days to issue a credit from the date of receipt of the return. Product issues or defects should not follow Return Policy guidelines.